15 Love Quotes (English)

If I hadn't met you, I wouldn't like you. If I hadn't liked you, I wouldn't love you. If I wouldn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do and I will.

Never lose hope on the person you have chosen to love. If he would always be the reason why your heart aches, who cares? He’d still be the very reason why your heart beats anyway.

There’s a love that only you can give, a smile that only your lips can show, a twinkle that can only be seen in your eyes and my life that only you can complete. 

Time will make you forget me but time will make me love you more than before.

Love is hard to get into, but even harder to get out of.

It hurts to see the one you love is happy with someone else, but it is more painful to see the one you are with is unhappy with you.

To love is something I was afraid to do but there is something different about you. You made me do something I swore not to do. You made me fall in love with you.

Everytime you cry a tear, my heart cries along. But you’ll never know cause I wouldn’t tell. Everytime you’re hurt, I’m hurt too. Cause that’s what love is for and I love you.

To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind.

No one realizes the beauty of love, until you lose it.  

Would you believe me if I tell you that I love you so much? Actually, I’d prefer it if you won’t. Why? So that I can spend the rest of my life proving to you how much I do.

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

God is closest to those with broken hearts.

Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.

To be able to love is the greatest gift from God.

Share some of your favorite  Love Quotes on the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment