10 Pick Up Lines (English)

If you had eleven roses and you looked in the morror; then you'd see twelve of the most beatiful things in the world.

Do you have a driver's license? Because you are driving me crazy.


Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.


Is your name Gillette? ...'Coz you're "the best a man can get."


Of course there's lots of fish in the sea, but you're the only one I'd love to catch and mount back at my place.


Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?


I wish I was one of ur tears, so I could be born in your eyes, run down your cheek, and die on your lips.


You're eyes are bluer than the Atlantic ocean, and I'm all lost at sea.

I’d walk a million miles for one of your smiles.

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you.... I'd take my last breath to say "I Love You".

Share some of your favorite Pick Up Lines on the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment